Remember when Arsenio Hall had a talk show? I do. Back in the early 90’s, The Arsenio Hall Show was a popular late night show. Arsenio had a segment called “things that make you go hmmm….” In the grand old tradition of stealing other people’s ideas and calling them your own, today I am launching my very own segment called “things that make you go WTF!”
So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I give you Loripalooza‘s first thing that makes you say WTF!
Some random thoughts about this story:
- This story was featured on the local and national news. Come on, wearing 215 pairs of underwear isn’t news…it’s an activity that drunken frat boys might partake in.
- Seriously, there’s a world record for most pairs of underwear worn?
- I understand that Jack’s mother was proud of her son, but she made it sound like he accomplished a major feat. Lady, your son didn’t run a marathon, he put on 215 pairs of underwear!
- It’s great that this kid raised money for a wounded marine, but couldn’t he have raised the money fully clothed and not wearing 215 pairs of underwear?
- What kind of kid puts on 215 pairs of tighty whities in front of his friends at his birthday party? I’m guessing a few moms received this phone call, “Mom, Jack’s in his underwear. Please come pick me up…NOW!”
- If you were a parent, would you want your kid forever known as “the boy who wore 215 pairs of underwear”?