I don’t know much about Justin Bieber. That’s because I’m not a 12-year-old girl.
But this is what I do know about Justin Bieber:
- He is from Canada (Blame Canada again.)
- He is a singer (Although that’s highly debatable.)
- He was a guest star on an episode of Tru Jackson VP (It’s that classic girl-sneaks-into-recording-studio-and-convinces-singer-to-perform-at-her-school episode. Yeah, total rip-off of the Davy Jones episode of The Brady Bunch.)
- He hasn’t hit puberty yet
- He is a trending topic on Twitter every damn day
- He needs a haircut
- His 15 minutes of fame are just about up
Dear Canada, please take back Justin Bieber. You gave us Celine Dion – haven’t we suffered enough?